The AMAS:ETH LP token staking program is now live, offering participants to share in earning 2,000,000 AMAS tokens over 90 days, from start date Nov 3.
AMAS token rewards will be distributed at each ETH block proportional to the LP tokens being staked by ERC-20 wallet addresses at that time.
How do I get involved?
- Users need to provide liquidity to the AMAS:ETH Uniswap v2 pool here
To do this you will need to hold AMAS and ETH. $AMAS can be traded for ETH on Uniswap, find more info and the Uniswap pool link on Coingecko
2. Liquidity providers are rewarded with LP tokens which can then be staked through the Amasa staking portal here
The LP token staking is on the Liquidity Mining section on the right side.
The walkthrough below explains in more detail how to create LP tokens, stake them and harvest your $AMAS rewards.
How to Stake LP tokens from the AMAS:ETH Liquidity Pool on Uniswap v2
1. First, you need to provide liquidity to the AMAS:ETH pool on Uniswap v2, for which you will receive LP tokens.
To learn about what LP tokens are and how to add liquidity to Uniswap, please see this article
The AMAS:ETH trading pair is listed at https://v2.info.uniswap.org/token/0x65a8fbA02F641a13Bb7B01d5E1129b0521004f52
2. Visit the Amasa staking portal
3. Click on the ‘STAKE NOW’ button in the panel on the right and wait for your LP token balance to load
4. Select the token amount that you want to stake (hit ‘Max’ to stake all) and click on ‘Approve’ in the popup dialogue
5. Confirm transaction approval on MetaMask
6. Click ‘Stake’ in the popup dialogue
7. Confirm the staking transaction on MetaMask
8. You are now staking your liquidity pool tokens!
How to Harvest your Rewards from staking your LP tokens on the Amasa staking portal
1. Visit the Amasa staking portal
2. Click on ‘HARVEST’ in the panel on the right
3. A Metamask confirmation dialogue will appear. Click on ‘confirm’
4. Wait for confirmation to process
5. Once processed, you have successfully claimed your accumulated LP staking rewards!
Any questions or issues please let us know on our Telegram so we can assist.
What is AMAS?
AMAS is a governance token. Token holders will be able to participate in community governance by initiating proposals and voting on new developments such as:
· Integration with new Web 3.0 micro income applications
· New DeFi protocol integrations
· Implementation of new features that create value for the community.
The addition of new rewards and value-add features will be driven by the community. In the future, such additions could include rewards for activities like adding new income streams to your Amasa app or other user interactions.
The upcoming staking pools are another example of how the AMAS token will reward the community growing alongside Amasa.
The maximum AMAS supply is 200,000,000, with a 8.02% initial circulating supply at time of listing in early October 2021. You can read more about AMAS and see the full AMAS allocation and release schedule here.
Amasa’s mission is to empower people everywhere to capture and capitalise on the wealth-building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are working to inspire mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Follow us for the latest updates and announcements: