Amasa AMA to be hosted by Idena on March 9, 2022
We would like to invite the wonderful Amasa and Idena communities to participate in our first ever joint project AMA. This is an excellent opportunity for Idena’s community members to learn about Amasa and what it offers Web3 users, and existing Amasa community members to get updates on our project progress. It will also be a great way for people new to Idena’s Discord to familiarize themselves with the innovative Idena project.
The AMA will take place in the Idena Discord on Wednesday, March 9, at 09:00 UTC. Everyone is welcome to join the #Amasa-AMA channel in Idena’s Discord channel to ask their questions in advance.
There will be prizes available for the ten best questions asked:
- 5 prizes of $50 for the best questions submitted in the #Amasa-AMA channel before the AMA; and
- 5 prizes of $50 for the best questions asked during the live QnA session during the AMA.
To be eligible to win a prize, contestants are required to have a validated Idena cryptoidentity, which can be created by following these steps:
- Create an account in the Idena Web App;
- Join the Idena Discord and authorise your Idena account in the #sign-in-with-Idena channel by running the auth/login command. The Discord bot gives you a role on the Idena server according to the status of your cryptoidentity on the Idena blockchain. During this step, your role will be “Undefined” because your cryptoidentity doesn’t yet have a status and is just an address on the blockchain;
- Activate your account with an Idena invitation code;
- Take part in the Idena validation ceremony on March 5 at 13:30 UTC and validate your Idena cryptoidentity. After the validation ceremony, you will get a “Newbie” status if you pass, and the Discord bot will update your role automatically;
- Submit your question in the #Amasa-AMA channel before the AMA (you can do it right after Step 2) or during the live QnA session in the AMA.
The Amasa project team will select the most interesting and original questions, with prizes paid only to the users with Newbie/Validated/Human Discord roles. If the author of the winning question doesn’t have one of these roles, another question will be selected. The role checking procedure is required to prevent participants from creating multiple accounts, which sadly has become a common practice for AMA prize raffles.
Idena cryptoidentity offers an effective sybil-protection technology, while keeping the owner anonymous. This is why using a cryptoidentity check for the AMA raffle is a great way to improve the quality of the questions by excluding spam from bots and preventing bot farmers from gaming the system. This gives honest users more chances to win.
We look forward to discussing the Amasa project and hearing questions and ideas from our communities on Wednesday, March 9!
Idena is a decentralised sybil-resistant network of people connected by Proof-of-Person blockchain. Every node of the network is linked to a cryptoidentity — one single person with equal voting power and mining income. The Idena blockchain is driven by Proof-of-Person protocol, which is a novel way to formalise people on the Internet. Idena proves the humanness and uniqueness of its participants without collecting personally identifiable information by running a Turing test at the same time globally.
Amasa’s mission is to empower people everywhere to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are working to inspire mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Get in touch: