Amasa to Launch Second Round of $AMAS Single Asset Staking Pool
The staking pool will have a total allocation size of 1,500,000 $AMAS with a fixed APY of 100%.
Updated Friday, February 4 with ‘how to stake’ walkthrough.
Following the successful first round of $AMAS single asset staking, we are excited to announce a much-anticipated second round.
The first round of Amasa’s staking pool took place from November 2021 to January 2022, with users staking a total of 833,332 $AMAS. Users who participated earned 167,123 $AMAS throughout the staking round.
The second round of the staking pool has been designed to offer strong incentives for both existing community members and newcomers, and present a new opportunity to utilize $AMAS in Amasa’s growing ecosystem.
$AMAS Single Asset Staking Pool Round 2 — Key Details
The $AMAS single asset staking pool will offer an attractive fixed APY of 100% for staking $AMAS on Ethereum for a locked period of 60 days.
- Open: Monday, February 7, 6:00 AM UTC
- Close: Saturday, February 12, 6:00 AM UTC
- APY: Fixed at 100%
- Pool Size: 1,500,000 $AMAS
- Lock Period: 60 days
- Staking portal address: https://staking.amasa.io/
An “$AMAS Staking — Round 2” panel has been added to the staking portal.
How to Stake: $AMAS Single Asset Staking Pool Round 2
1. Visit the Amasa staking portal. There are 3 panels for the 3 staking $AMAS staking events run since November 2022. You will use the panel titled “$AMAS Staking — Round 2 (opens Feb 7)”.
2. Click on the ‘STAKE NOW’ button in that panel. This will become active (blue) when the pool opens at 06:00 AM UTC on Monday, February 7, 2022.
3. Select the token amount that you want to stake (hit ‘Max’ to stake all) and click on ‘Approve’ in the popup dialogue to allow the staking contract to transfer the token from your wallet
4. Click ‘Yes’ in the additional popup to confirm the staking contract can transfer your tokens
5. Confirm transaction approval on MetaMask
6. Click the ‘Stake’ button to confirm staking of your chosen token amount
7. Confirm the staking transaction on MetaMask
8. Congratulations —you have successfully staked your $AMAS at 100% APY!
What is $AMAS?
$AMAS is the governance token within the Amasa ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in community governance by initiating proposals and voting on new developments such as:
- Integration with new Web3 micro income applications;
- New DeFi protocol integrations;
- Implementation of new features that create value for the community.
The addition of new rewards and features will be driven by the community. In the future, such additions could include rewards for activities like adding new income streams to your Amasa app or other user interactions. These staking pools are an example of how the $AMAS token will reward the community growing alongside Amasa.
You can read more about $AMAS and see the full $AMAS allocation and release schedule here.
Amasa’s mission is to empower people everywhere to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are working to inspire mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Get in touch: