We have some exciting news to share with our community. Amasa’s dual IDO will take place from September 28, 2021, on Chainboost and September 30 on Trustpad. Before that, a collection of wrapped $AMAS tokens will be offered via Genpad on September 23.
These three powerhouse launchpads are where you will have the first opportunity to acquire our $AMAS governance token. The $AMAS token will allow holders to participate in community governance by initiating proposals and voting on developments such as new DeFi and micro income stream integrations and new features that create value for the community.
After the dual IDO, $AMAS will be listed on Uniswap and become available to the broader crypto community.
This IDO is a milestone in Amasa’s journey to help people everywhere realise the potential of micro income streams. The Amasa team is thankful to our community for helping us get here. We’re truly excited to be working with you to bring investment streaming to the world 🙏🤝🌍
Following is the essential information about our dual IDO and pre-IDO campaign.
$AMAS tokenomics and public offering metrics
- Public offering $AMAS price: $0.08
- Public offering allocation: 3.75 million $AMAS
- Allocation distribution: 41.65% Trustpad; 41.65% Chainboost; 16.7% Genpad
- Public offering vesting: None — 100% unlock on listing
- Total $AMAS supply: 200 million
- Initial circulating supply: 8.02% of total *
* This figure was updated in early October 2021 from a previous version that did not include liquidity provision at token listing.
We’re excited to share that $AMAS token staking will be introduced as a priority after token launch.
Participating on Trustpad (September 30)
The Trustpad IDO starts on Thursday, September 30, 2021. Amasa is allocating $125,000 of $AMAS tokens (1,562,500 $AMAS) to the Trustpad IDO.
You can visit the Amasa IDO page on Trustpad now.
TrustPad is a decentralized multi-chain fundraising platform enabling projects to raise capital and promise safety to early-stage investors.
Trustpad users who stake their $TPAD tokens have priority access to projects. The amount of $TPAD a user stakes determines whether they enter a lottery for an IDO or are guaranteed a token allocation.
KYC will be required for the Trustpad IDO. Users staking $TPAD must register for the IDO.
The Amasa Trustpad release schedule is as follows:
- KYC open now on Trustpad
- Sat, Sep 25, 12:00 UTC: Registration opens
- Thu, Sep 30, 11:00 UTC: Registration closes
- Thu, Sep 30, 12:00 UTC: Trustpad IDO starts
- Thu, Sep 30, 18:00 UTC: IDO ends (if not sold out before).
See the Trustpad FAQ for more information about the process.
Participating on Chainboost (September 28–30)
The Chainboost IDO starts at 13:00 UTC on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. Amasa is allocating $125,000 of $AMAS tokens (1,562,500 $AMAS) to the Chainboost IDO.
You can visit the Amasa IDO page on Chainboost now.
Chainboost is a decentralized cross-chain incubator and boostpad protocol centered upon NFT and DeFi projects. It requires a first-time KYC process to participate in IDOs on the platform.
Once you’ve passed KYC, you will be given a “Boostscore” based on the following metrics:
- ChainGuardians token ($CGG) holdings, staking, and trading behavior
- NFT holding, trading behavior, and hashrate power
- Participation in the ChainGuardians ecosystem.
IDO applications are processed in a randomized lottery. Users with higher Boostscores are more likely to receive tickets for the IDO.
The Amasa Chainboost release schedule is as follows:
- Mon, Sep 20: Express interest & register
- Mon, Sep 27: Express interest closes
- Tue, Sep 28: Chainboost IDO starts
- Thu, Sep 30: IDO ends.
Participating on Genpad (September 23)
Amasa is allocating $50,000 of $AMAS tokens (625,000 $AMAS) to the Genesis Shards pre-IDO NFT release.
To view the Amasa pre-IDO listing on Genpad, go to the Genpad app, connect your ETH wallet, then click on the ‘Market’ tab at top of page.
Here is the Genpad release schedule:
- Sun, Sep 19: Whitelist opens
- Tue, Sep 21, 23:59 UTC: Whitelist closes
- Wed, Sep 22: Whitelist winners announced, complete KYC
- Thu, Sep 23: Contracts open for contribution, NFTs distributed.
Given Genpad KYC requirements and involvement of the GenAccess Club and GenTickets, we strongly recommend that anyone interested in participating in the pre-IDO NFT release on Genpad to visit the Genesis Shards website, read the Genesis Shards Telegram FAQ, and make arrangements well in advance.
Thanks again to the community of wonderful people who have supported us over the last two years. We look forward to continuing our work with you to shape the future of investment streaming. Together, we’ll unlock the potential of Web 3.0 and DeFi for people around the world.
Amasa’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere in the world to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are inspiring mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Get in touch: