Start Your Engines for the Official Amasa Cup on REVV Racing!
Get ready to race! Amasa is partnering with REVV Racing for a special tournament.
The Amasa Cup will start on Wednesday, December 8 at 8:00 AM UTC and offer a $150,000 prize pool for participating racers — rewarded 2/3 in REVV and 1/3 in AMAS. In addition, there will be a special Amasa Racing Team bonus pool available for those who compete using the Amasa-themed REVV Racing car NFT!
In the Amasa Cup, every racer will take home some REVV from the REVV/AMAS pool. Your earnings will depend on your performance and how actively you participate in the races.
There will be two leaderboards — one for players who use their own cars, and another for drivers who are hired to take on the track. You’ll need a REVV racing car NFT to compete in these sessions. These vehicles can be purchased on OpenSea.
Each race has an entry fee of 5 REVV. Your race time will be recorded on the relevant leaderboard. For more information on the details of REVV Racing, please check out this helpful REVV Racing FAQ sheet.
REVV/AMAS Prize Distribution
The Amasa Cup prize pool will consist of 2/3 REVV and 1/3 AMAS tokens ( valued at their respective market prices at the end of the event). Prizes will be distributed to all racers who participate in the tournament.
The split between owners and hired drivers will be determined by the share of participation by each type of driver. So for example, if from a total of 300 participants there were 200 owners and 100 hired drivers, 2/3 of the total $150,000 pool ($100,000) would be shared amongst owners and 1/3 ($50,000) would be shared amongst hired drivers.
The prize pool will be distributed as per the table below. Please note that this shows the distribution per group after the owner/hired driver split.
The Amasa Cup will run over the course of 5 days as a single session. Please note that all times are in UTC. Be sure to convert them to your own time zone.
- Start time: Wednesday, December 8 at 08:00 AM UTC
- End time: Sunday, December 12 at 08:00 AM UTC
- Prize pool: $150,000 paid 2/3 in REVV and 1/3 in AMAS (at market prices at end of tournament).
Amasa Racing Team Bonus
Amasa’s partnership with REVV goes even further! We are excited to announce the launch of the Amasa Racing Team bonus pool at the Amasa Cup.
This bonus prize will be offered for the first time at the tournament, and then be part of all REVV Racing events for the following two months until February 6, 2022.
The Amasa Racing Team bonus pool will consist of 5,000 AMAS every week, distributed evenly to participants who race using an Amasa-themed REVV Racing car NFT.
Get the car keys to your own Amasa x REVV race car at OpenSea now and join the Amasa Racing Team!
- The Amasa Cup with REVV Racing will run from Wednesday, December 8 at 08:00 AM UTC until Sunday, December 12 at 08:00 AM UTC
- The prize pool will be US$150,000 — 2/3 in REVV and 1/3 in AMAS
- To participate, you will need a REVV Racing car, which you can acquire on OpenSea
- Each race costs 5 REVV (Polygon)
- Transaction fees within the game require the Polygon token, which players will be given for free when they connect their wallets to the REVV Racing website for the first time. (Note: This requires ownership of a REVV Racing NFT. If your car is purchased later, please reconnect your wallet for the airdrop.)
- The Amasa Cup will only be accessible by Level 1 cars, which will be available for purchase before the event. Any cars earned or minted while the event runs will not be supported until the tournament ends.
- Each player can qualify for one position per session
- To qualify for prizes in the Amasa Cup, you will need to hold the NFT in your wallet that was used to achieve the winning time until the winners list is confirmed. That means if the winning player transfers a car that was used to win a race to another wallet before the winners list is confirmed, they will forfeit their prize.
- REVV Racing reserves the right to disqualify any player from races where foul play is suspected. If a player is disqualified, the next fastest racer will receive the prize.
KYC and Player Verification
To keep things fair, REVV Racing requires KYC for players to claim their prizes. You can now complete player verification before the tournament ends to avoid delays in receiving your prizes.
To do this, go to the REVV Racing website, go to the bottom of the page, click on “Player Verification” and follow the instructions. If you have completed player verification before, you can verify again using the same profile you previously submitted to Blockpass.
Amasa is thrilled to host this tournament with REVV Racing and our partners at REVV Motorsport. We look forward to seeing our community members on the tracks and setting new records!
REVV is the utility token that serves as the primary currency of purchase, utility, and action across all REVV Motorsport blockchain games by Animoca Brands. REVV is designed to enable true digital ownership of game assets, giving players freedom and control over their NFT in-game items across a growing metaverse of racing games. The games in the REVV Motorsport ecosystem include F1 Delta Time, MotoGP Ignition, Formula E: High Voltage, and REVV Racing.
Amasa’s mission is to empower people everywhere to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of micro income streams and DeFi. We are working to inspire mass adoption of Web 3.0 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first micro income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make micro income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Get in touch: