Amasa launches $AMAS referral farm on Attrace to reward word of mouth recommendations
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Amasa’s first $AMAS referral farm with our partner, Attrace. Attrace referral farms allow a project’s supporters to earn tokens by successfully referring it to their social networks (refer-to-earn). Buyers also earn a cut of daily rewards (buy-to-earn).
The Amasa referral campaign will award a total of 20,000 $AMAS over 20 days starting Tuesday, 27 September 2022. The earlier you participate and the more buys are made off the back of your promotion, the more you earn!
If you talk tokens with your friends online, this opportunity’s for you.
What are Attrace referral farms?
The Attrace referral farm is a referral program with a ‘farming’ aspect. Crypto enthusiasts earn a share of daily rewards for promoting tokens they believe in.
In practice, the referral farm works like so:
- A web3 project creates a referral farm, committing to reward participants with X tokens per day for Y days
- User A (the ‘promoter’) creates a referral link via the Attrace app, then shares that online via Twitter, Telegram, Discord etc
- User B (the ‘buyer’) clicks on that referral link to the Uniswap or Sushiswap token listing and purchases some of the token
- Both user A and user B receive a proportion of farming rewards every day that user B holds the purchased tokens during the referral campaign.
By unleashing the value of ‘word of mouth’ marketing, projects can better engage and reward active community members that let the world know how great the project is.
$AMAS referral farm — Key info and how to participate
- Farm launch: Tuesday, 27 September 2022
- Farm close: Sunday, 16 October 2022
- Daily reward: 1,000 $AMAS
- Total reward: 20,000 $AMAS
To become a promoter:
- Go to the Attrace app
2. Click on the ‘Refer to Earn’ button next in the AMAS token row
3. Click on the ‘Create Referral Link’ button
4. Connect to your Metamask or WalletConnect wallet
5. For Metamask, sign the access request
6. Copy your referral link and spread it on your social networks
7. Start earning! Every time someone purchases $AMAS through your link, both you and they will start receiving daily rewards proportional to that purchase’s share of the total referral purchase amount.
For more information on Attrace referral farms, please see their excellent website guides.
So what are you waiting for?
Get over to the Attrace app now to start earning $AMAS for your promotion!
Attrace is currently the only operational trustless Referral Protocol for web3. It empowers Word-of-Mouth marketing for all assets across the blockchain universe.
The protocol is able to connect outreach (referral links) via any social channel, cross chain, cross web2/web3 and the Metaverse with true on-chain activity (e.g. Buy-and-Hold crypto).
It connects communities across various blockchains and platforms within a single ecosystem and unlocks rewards based on their true value added to a project.
In practice, the protocol enables crypto and NFT projects to incentivise referrals of their tokens, while rewarding those who contribute to their growth and adoption. Attrace App is envisioned as a referral marketplace where anyone can become part of the ecosystem and interact with the protocol, while direct integration and development of other decentralized apps will be possible in an open-sourced manner.
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Github
Amasa’s mission is to empower people everywhere to capture and capitalise on the wealth building potential of web3 income streams and DeFi. We are working to inspire mass adoption of web3 platforms that reward participants for their gaming, time, energy, attention, content, data and interactions.
We’re doing that by building the world’s first web3 income stream investment app. The Amasa app will make web3 income streams easy to capture, combine and access as a stabilised income, then amplify through user-selected DeFi investment options.
Combine. Stabilise. Amplify. All in the background of everyday life.
Get in touch:
Twitter | Telegram (Community) | Telegram (Ann) | Medium | Website